AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Differential Bushing, Poly 75D – E30, E36 318ti, Z3
This BMW E30, E36 318ti, Z3 Polyurethane (75D) Differential (Diff) Mount Bushing eliminates virtually all differential movement for effective power transfer to the rear wheels. The stock rubber diff bushing deflects as torque moves through the drivetrain, which allows the differential to move. Eliminate virtually all of this movement and allow your diff to operate effectively with our BMW E30, E36 318ti, Z3 poly 75D differential bushing.
This extremely hard, race-spec 75D durometer polyurethane BMW E30 diff mount bushing is the hardest available (aside from solid aluminum). It is the best option for race classes where solid bushings are not allowed, or for those who do not wish to deal with the issues that may arise when using solid metal bushings. This is the proper durometer for high horsepower and/or big grip cars. Remember: The material used for the diff mount bushing location(s) must match the material used for the subframe bushings.
About Our 75D Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound is as hard as a bowling ball, yet has elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing that has virtually the same performance as a solid bushing, but without the harshness on the chassis associated with solid metal bushings. Likewise, its elasticity and memory means they are also free from deformation which plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only aftermarket bushings for BMW molded in the USA in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 certified standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap generic poly and plastic used by others. It is formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (75D hardness) with stainless steel sleeve. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5X the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL polyurethane diff bushing for BMW E30!
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG parts.
Recommended Use: RACE / TRACK
NVH Increase: High
Designed for the following models:
BMW E30 (1984-1991) 318, 323, 325, M3
BMW E36 (1992-1999) 318ti ONLY
BMW Z3 (1996-2002) 2.3, 2.5, 2.8, M
Made in USA