AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW 2002 Differential Bushings, Poly 95A
These BMW 2002 Polyurethane (95A) Differential (Diff) Mount Bushings significantly reduce differential movement for more effective power transfer to the rear wheels. The stock rubber diff bushings deflect as torque moves through the drivetrain, which allows the differential to move. Reduce this movement and allow your diff to operate more effectively with our BMW 2002 poly differential bushings.
These medium-hard 95A durometer polyurethane BMW 2002 diff bushings are our performance-spec compound bushings (as opposed to our race-spec 75D compound). They are designed for those who want a noticeable increase in performance out of their BMW, but would still like to retain as much of a comfortable ride as possible – such as with a daily driver. Remember: the material used for the diff mount bushing location(s) must match the material used for the subframe bushings.
About Our 95A Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound is hard, yet slightly pliable – with elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing with high performance characteristics which is free from the deformation that plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified quality standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive Mil-Spec polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap poly and plastic used by others. All of our bushings are formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (95A hardness) with stainless steel sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5x the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL two-piece encapsulating bushings for BMW! Our symmetrical design locks the component in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance
- Only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you buy.
- Set of two bushings.
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: TRACK / PERFORMANCE
NVH Increase: Medium
Designed for the following models:
BMW 2002 (1968-1976) All
Made in USA