AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Rear Subframe Bushings Raised 9mm, Poly 85A – E30
These BMW E30 Polyurethane (85A) Raised (9mm) Rear Subframe Bushings help to reduce subframe movement, while also raising the subframe 9mm to help adjust for extreme negative camber. Rear subframe bushings are the first step in maintaining proper rear-end geometry and alignment. The stock rubber subframe bushings deflect as torque moves through the drivetrain, allowing the entire subframe to move. Dial out extreme negative camber and tighten up rear subframe movement with our BMW E30 poly 85A raised (9mm) rear subframe bushings.
These medium 85A durometer polyurethane BMW E30 raised subframe bushings are our street-spec compound bushings (as opposed to our performance-spec 95A compound). They are designed for those who want to retain a relatively comfortable ride with slightly improved performance over the stock oem bushings. Remember: the material used for the diff mount bushing location(s) must match the material used for the subframe bushings.
About Our 85A Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 85A durometer compound has elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing with superior performance characteristics that is free from the deformation which plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to. Perfect for street-going cars which do not have large increases in horsepower over stock.
AKG bushings are the only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified quality standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive Mil-Spec polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap poly and plastic used by others. All of our bushings are formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (85A hardness) with 6061-T6 aluminum sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5x the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL two-piece encapsulating subframe bushings for BMW E30! Our symmetrical design locks the subframe in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance.
- The ORIGINAL raised subframe bushings for BMW E30!
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
- Set of two subframe bushings (offset diff mount bushing optional and highly recommended).
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: STREET
NVH Increase: Low
Designed for the following models:
BMW E30 (1986-1991) 318, 323, 325, M3 (Not iX)
Made in USA
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Out of Stock