AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Rear Trailing Arm Bushings, Poly 75D – E30, Z3, 318ti, 2002
These BMW E30, 318ti, Z3, 2002 Polyurethane (75D) Rear Trailing Arm Bushings (RTAB) virtually eliminate movement of the rear trailing arms to prevent geometry changes – keeping alignment and handling consistent. In addition, our unique bushing design incorporates grease grooves for easy lubrication. The factory rubber rear trailing arm bushings are soft and wear out quickly, creating fluctuations in suspension geometry that adversely affects everything from cornering to braking stability. Virtually eliminate these issues with our BMW E30, 318ti, Z3, 2002 poly 75D rear trailing arm bushings (RTAB).
These extremely hard, race-spec 75D durometer polyurethane BMW E30, Z3 rear trailing arm bushings are the hardest available (aside from solid aluminum). They are the best option for race classes where solid bushings are not allowed, or for those who do not wish to deal with the issues that may arise when using solid metal bushings. This is the proper durometer for high horsepower and/or big grip cars.
About Our 75D Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 75D durometer compound is as hard as a bowling ball, yet has elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing that has virtually the same performance as a solid bushing, but without the harshness on the chassis associated with solid metal bushings. Likewise, its elasticity and memory means they are also free from deformation which plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only aftermarket bushings for BMW molded in the USA in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 certified standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap generic poly and plastic used by others. It is formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (75D hardness) with stainless steel sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5X the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL two-piece encapsulating trailing arm bushings for BMW E30, Z3! Our symmetrical design locks the component in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance.
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
- Set of four trailing arm bushings.
- Replaces OEM #33.32.906.1.945.
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: RACING / PERFORMANCE
NVH Increase: Medium (will amplify road imperfections)
Designed for the following models:
BMW E30 (1984-1991) 318, 323, 325, M3
BMW E36 (1992-1999) 318ti ONLY
BMW Z3 (1996-2002) 2.3, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, M
BMW 1600 / 2002 / E12
Made in USA
$100.00 – $128.00