AKG Performance Parts for BMW
BMW Rear Trailing Arm Bushings, Poly 95A – E36, E46, Z4
These BMW E36, E46, Z4 Polyurethane (95A) Rear Trailing Arm Bushings (RTAB) hold the rear trailing arms in place to help prevent geometry changes – keeping alignment and handling consistent. In addition, our unique bushing design incorporates grease grooves for easy lubrication. The factory rubber rear trailing arm bushings are soft and wear out quickly, creating fluctuations in suspension geometry that adversely affects everything from cornering to braking stability. Alleviate these issues with our BMW E36, E46, Z4 poly 95A rear trailing arm bushings (RTAB).
These medium-hard 95A durometer polyurethane BMW E36, E46, Z4 rear trailing arm bushings are our performance-spec compound bushings (as opposed to our race-spec 75D compound). They are designed for those who want a noticeable increase in performance out of their BMW, but would still like to retain as much of a comfortable ride as possible – such as with a daily driver.
About Our 95A Polyurethane
Our U.S. Military Spec 95A durometer compound is hard, yet slightly pliable – with elasticity and memory. This exclusive compound allows us to manufacture a bushing with high performance characteristics which is free from the deformation that plastic bushings (Delrin, UHMW) are very prone to.
AKG bushings are the only performance bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified quality standards – the gold standard in manufacturing. Our exclusive Mil-Spec polyurethane raw stock costs up to 5x that of the cheap poly and plastic used by others. All of our bushings are formed with our very own precision molds through a meticulous, state of the art molding process – providing the quality, reliability and consistent performance our parts are known for. Read why our polyurethane bushings are the highest quality bushings available.
Product Construction & Features:
- Made of our exclusive U.S. Military Spec polyurethane (95A hardness) with 6061-T6 aluminum sleeves. Our raw stock poly costs up to 5x the cheap stuff used by others.
- The ORIGINAL two-piece encapsulating trailing arm bushings for BMW E36, E46, Z4! Our symmetrical design locks the subframe in place, eliminating movement along its axes to increase performance.
- The only bushings for BMW molded in the USA under ISO 9001:2015 certified standards.
- Each bushing is precision molded and then CNC finished for a perfect fit.
- Engineered to out last & out perform any other bushing.
- Designed by experts with over 35 years of BMW race prep experience.
- Easy installation with simple tools.
- Lifetime warranty – Built to be the last bushings you’ll ever buy
- Set of two trailing arm bushings.
Original AKG design. Learn more about Genuine AKG Parts.
Recommended Use: TRACK / PERFORMANCE
NVH Increase: Low (may amplify road imperfections)
Designed for the following models:
BMW E36 (1992-1999) 318, 323, 325, 328, M3 – Not 318ti
BMW E46 (1999-2006) 323, 325, 328, 330, M3
BMW Z4 (2003-2008) 2.5, 3.0, M
Made in USA