High Quality Performance Parts for your BMW:
Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
Between Aug 26th and September 5th, we will be completing the move to our new location in Capron, Illinois! We will try to keep to our usual order fulfillment of one business day, but there may be some shipping delays as we move our inventory. We will be CLOSED Friday August 29th, thru Labor Day Monday September 1st. We ask for your patience during this time. Thank you!
Thank you for visiting AKG Motorsport, founded in 1985. Our products are designed by owner Andy Kritikos, and manufactured in the USA - either in-house at our shop in Zion, Illinois, or locally under our direct supervision - using only top-quality materials, such as US military spec polyurethane and 6061 and 7075 T6 aluminum.
Andy has more than three and a half decades of mechanical experience (specializing in race car construction), and has focused almost exclusively on the BMW marque for the past twenty-nine years. We’ve put the knowledge from those decades of experience into our line of high quality performance bushings, mounts and motorsport parts for your BMW.
Find out why you should choose AKG!
- Stage II Motorsport Quick Shifter e30 e36 e46
- Rear Subframe Bushing Set-Poly 75D (e46)
- Rear Camber/toe weld-on adjustment kits
- Motor/Trans Mount Set-Poly 75D (e36 e46)
- Front Control Arm Bushings-Poly 75D (e30 e36 e46 Z3)
- Motor Mounts for E39 V8, Aluminum with poly 75D or 95A
- Motor Mounts for e8x 3-series and 1M, e9x 3-series (not M3)
- Differential Bushings for e8x, e9x
- Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bar Stabilizer Links for many models
- E30 Subframe and Diff bushings now also in poly 95A